The SBHEC is responsible for Rhode Island’s
- Diversity & Civic Responsibility education programs
- The Holocaust Through the Arts Program, which reaches thousands of students and educators
- Art & Writing Contest, which gives students the opportunity to explore their context, empowering them to form guided perspectives on world events.
- Annual Author Lectures
- Educator Workshops on how to teach the Holocaust
- Our Survivor Visit program, reaching 125+ schools annually
We also provide community access to our ever-growing resource center, annual digital-first education campaigns, and work done through our Bornstein Holocaust Education Center Endowment Fund.